Hey there! If you’re looking for some manga like Nano Machine then you’ve reached the right place. Before going forward in this post, let us talk about the Nano Machine webtoon a little bit.
The story follows Cheon Yeo-Woon, an orphan from the Demonic Cult who has an unexpected visit from his descendant from the future who inserts a nano machine into Cheon Yeo-Woon’s body, which drastically changes Cheon Yeo-Woon’s life after its activation. The story of Cheon Yeo-Woon’s journey of bypassing the Demonic Cult and rising to become the best martial artist has just begun.
So these are the manga/manhua we would recommend if you are looking for something similar to Nano Machine.
1. Legend of the Northern Blade
Synopsis: When the world was plunged into darkness by the ‘Silent Night’, Martial Artists from all over the place gathered to form the ‘Northern Heavenly Sect’. With overwhelming strength from the Northern Heavenly Sect, the Silent Night was pushed away and the people began to enjoy peace once more. However, as time passed the martial artists from the mainlands began to conspire against the ‘Northern Heavenly Sect’, and eventually caused the death of the Fourth Generation Sect Leader, Jin Kwan-Ho, destroying the sect with it. As everyone left the sect, Jin Kwan-Ho’s only son, Jin Mu-Won was left behind. Mu-Won has never learned anything about martial arts, but he eventually finds the Martial Techniques secretly left behind by his father and begins to acquire the martial arts of the Northern Heavenly Sect. Then one day, a mysterious girl appears before Mu-Won who holds the key to a big change.
- If you like Nano Machine for its martial arts aspect then you are going to love The Legend of the Northern Blade. The webtoon is considered the best ongoing martial arts comic in terms of story and art.
- Both have main characters who are descendants of very strong martial artists and are of thier journey to seek revenge against a certain organization.
2 . Peerless Dad
Synopsis: Noh Gajang has led the life of a warrior ever since he has remembered. Isolated from the world and illiterate to top it off, he meets a beautiful woman who steals his heart. Marrying her and living a life of bliss, she gets pregnant… Against all odds, she unexpectedly dies during childbirth, leaving Noh alone with their newborn triplets. Desperate, saddened, but not broken, Noh swears to the heavens that he’ll become an exemplary man to raise the invaluable treasures his wife left him.
Watch the mighty warrior Noh become a peerless dad, and slowly realize just how powerful he is for the sake of his children.
- Both stories revolves around Martial Arts, adventuring and reaching the heights of fighter.
- Both have similar protagonist who are fighting to stop a evil cult/ organization.
3 . Heavenly Demon Reborn
Synopsis: In an ancient world where martial artists reign supreme, Unseong can only watch as his master is brutally beaten to death after a false accusation of practising forbidden demonic arts. Even after a valiant fight, he fails to kill those responsible and faces his own end. But fate has other plans, Instead of taking his last breath, he awakens as a child, training to be an elite soldier of a demonic sect. Now Unseong must embrace the demonic arts and harness power in his ultimate quest for revenge.
- Both are revenge driven stories set in the world of Martial Arts.
- The main characters in both charecters are striving to become to strongest warrior in thier world.
- Both involves a Heavenly Demonic Cult.
4 . Murim Login
Synopsis: In an era where hunters thrive on hunting monsters that come from Gates. Jin Tae-Kyung is a low-rank hunter who picks up a VR machine, and accidentally logs into the game, which is set in the world of Martial Arts. After many ups and downs, Tae-Kyung can escape this world. The strength and skills, which he received in the Murim were able to be carried over back to the real world. This allows him to continue making a living as a hunter but he decides to return back to the world of Murim, out of care for his NPC friends
- As the name suggests both are set in a murim (martial arts genre) world settings where the main charecters uses technology to get ahead of thier peers.
- Both have very interesting protagonist while the one is serious and full of determination, the other often comes out as funny and dumb.
5 . Overgeared
Synopsis: Shin Youngwoo was an unlucky loser in life. He entered into debt to buy the gaming capsule needed to play the game Satisfy. He experienced a hard life and was forced into manual labour jobs to pay off the enormous debt, but he still played the game despite not being good at it.
His in-game character called Grid found unusual luck in a legendary class change item (Pagma’s Rare Book) during an S-class quest. But hidden beneath that luck was his level dropping to -1. This was due to the legendary class change, and the failure of an SS rank quest by dying. He struggled to survive and made money in the world of Satisfy as the first negative levelled legendary class player.
Through effort and hard work he slowly rose from the bottom of the barrel to the top. He gained new comrades (player and NPC alike) with his charm, items, and dignity stat. He continues to create the ultimate items for himself and fights as a successor of Pagma, a legendary blacksmith and swordsman. In the meantime, he is no longer in Pagma’s shadow, is on his way to mastering Control, and writes his own epics.
- Both have smart and strong main characters who unlike thier peers uses technology to outperform others.
- Both have similar story upbeats with a stylish artstyle and well-written fight scenes.
6 . Second Life Ranker
Synopsis: Yeonwoo’s brother disappeared years ago, and he’s devastated to learn of his death. As he copes with his loss, he’s given a pocket watch and learns there’s more to his brother’s death: he was betrayed while competing in the Tower of the Sun God. Now it’s Yeonwoo’s turn to use the knowledge his brother left behind. Can Yeonwoo navigate that world and gain enough power and experience to reach the top of the tower, defeating his brother’s enemies.
- Both the stories have great character development of the hero.
- Both series starts off as a story of revenge and follows the main characters who are trying to become the strongest in thier world.
7 . Poison Dragon: The Legend of an Asura
Synopsis: The Yakmun clan which boasted a long and ancient past was wiped out in a massacre. The corpses piled up like mountains and the blood flood like ocean water. Amidst this hell of despair, Sura opened his eyes. – No one shall be spared. I shall kill everyone. It doesn’t end unless I’ve killed every one of them. Jin Ja-Kang is the lone survivor of the Yangmun Baekhwacheol-geok clan. On a day, far in the future, the story of revenge against the Gangheo Murimsa, which shall be recorded in legends, begins!
- The two manhuas have a similar settings with martial arts where the main characters have a special power and are on the of revenge.
- Both have main characters who are are serious, smart and clever and uses more thier brains and then fists to defeat thier opponents.
8 . Breaker
Synopsis: A new homeroom teacher, Chun-Woo Han is nothing ordinary with his wily ambitions and neglect of a bullied boy, Shi-Woon Yi. However, after unexpectedly witnessing his great power, Shin-woo begs him to learn it. They could start their lesson only after Shi-Woon Yi throws his body into a deep river to prove his will. However, Shi-Woon Yi did not know his master is stronger than he can imagine. He was a killer with mastery of nine martial arts who was hiding after a big mission.
- If you like Martial Arts in Nano Machine then you will definitely love Breaker. It is widely known as the best modern day murim setting and is filled with beautifully drawn fight scenes.
9 . Erased
Synopsis: Satoru Fujinuma is a 29-year-old who works part-time as a pizza deliveryman in order to make ends meet due to his unsuccessful career as a mangaka. But there is more to this struggling adult than meets the eye, as he possesses a mysterious ability which takes him back in time right before a life-threatening incident occurs. When “Revival,” as he calls it, triggers, it will continue to send him back again and again until he can save the lives of the individuals involved.
But Satoru’s life is about to take a turn for the worse when a loved one is killed by an unknown man and he is framed for the crime. Desperate to get away so that he can assess his situation, he is inexplicably sent 18 years into the past—right before the disappearance and death of his classmate, Kayo Hinazuki, an event that has plagued him since childhood.
Satoru, now an elementary school student, must get his wits together and save the young girl from an untimely demise by figuring out the identity of the person responsible.
- The main characters have special time travel related powers which they use to fulfut their dream.
- Both have strong and smart main characters who are ready to go any length to help someone.
- Erased has an amazing 12-episode anime adaptation which you can watch if you are not interested in reading the manga.
10. Steins; Gate
Synopsis: Rintaro Okabe is a self-proclaimed “mad scientist” who believes that an international organization is conspiring to reshape the world according to its interests. He and his friend Itaru Hashida inadvertently create a gadget able to send messages to the past. The discovery and experimentation of this instrument become the catalyst of fundamental alterations to the present. Oblivious of the consequences of their actions, Rintaro and his friends end up creating modifications of grievous proportions. He must then try to find a way to return as close as possible to the original timeline in order to save his precious lab members.
- Both stories involves time travels there they try to change the future by sending things/messages to past.
- The two have completely different story but have great charecter growth journey.
There are others also that are similar, But we found these to be far more similar to Nano Machine Let us know if you agree with our list in the comment section. Which one do you think is more similar to Nano Machine.
Leave a comment: